Our property management services include a full line of pest, termite, tree, bed bug and mosquito programs designed to help you manage all types of multi-unit complexes. Even the cleanest buildings have pest control problems. Carpenter ants, roaches, rodents can enter in cardboard boxes and wooden pallets, through pipes and vents, through hidden cracks and crevices. Spotting one pest means there is likely a much larger colony or nest you can’t see. While over-the-counter sprays and traps kill some pests, eliminating the source of the problem takes specialized expertise, the kind Pest Management, Inc. has provided for nearly 30 years.
Preventing pests before they become a problem is smart business. Every Pest Management plan is custom-designed to treat current pest problems quickly without inconveniencing your normal operations, while also safeguarding against further infestations. Plans include:
- One of the most comprehensive inspections in the industry
- Pest control services tailored to your industry and specific needs, including:
- Ant Control
- Rat and Mice Control
- Roach Clean Outs
- Bird and wildlife removal service
- Bed Bugs Prevention and Control
- Timely response to tenant concerns
- An integrated pest management plan that uses a variety of pest control methods
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is a process involving common sense and sound solutions for treating and controlling pests. These solutions incorporate three basic steps: 1) inspection, 2) identification and 3) treatment. Treatment options vary from sealing cracks and removing food and water sources to pesticide treatments when necessary.
- Discreet monthly service to address and prevent pest control problems
- Hands-on support for notifying tenants of preparation or sanitization